Sunday, March 14, 2010

Introducing the Toyota Tsunami!










What with all the problems Toyota has been having with cars that are affected by runaway acceleration, I conjured up a mental image of a new design, the Toyota Tsunami, that would be described with slogans like "It's a Force of Nature!", "Can't Be Stopped", and so forth.




Then I discovered my would-be joke was actually a reality, some 6 years back.

Check out "Toyota drops 'Tsunami' name for sports car model", or "My 2004 Celica GT-S Tsunami Edition" and see for yourself!

What is this world coming to? How can I snark Toyota, when they've already snarked themselves?!?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great post! I love your articles! I'm a car fanatic and coffee lover. I am used to using coffee capsule, I make my own K cup with a k cup filling sealing machine. But I am finding new ways to enjoy coffee recently.

    ReplyDelete